Duration: 6 weeks (1 day per week)
Location(s): The course will be delivered in two forms: online through the use of virtual classrooms or offline in Central London with physical classrooms. Students can enroll on either course depending on their geographical location.
Instructor: Adam Deen
Course Start Date: November 2012
It is recommended that students should first complete the Muslim Apologetics (MA) Practitioner course.
Updates relevant arguments in light of the most current, topical philosophical and scientific discussions. Stands in useful contrast and opposition to the arguments of the 'new atheists'.
On successful completion of the module, students will be able to:
• Cogently defend the basis of the Islamic belief.
• Acquire deeper knowledge of the truth and level of obedience.
• Effectively communicate the truth of the intellectual basis of your faith.
• Sharpen your skills in articulating arguments.
• Develop logical and critical thinking.
• Empower the believer to fulfill the duty of calling people to Islam.
• Develop confidence in believers that their faith is true and reasonable.
• Personal faith is encouraged and strengthened.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Dawah Carriers